Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

2 Weeks

We're only 2 weeks into school.  Why does it already seem like there was no summer vacation??  I'm already pulling out my hair!!  I've had 389 arguments with C already about doing homework.  She's told me at least 5 different lies about things that have happened at school or that her teacher has said.  In these 2 weeks, we've had 4 football practices, 1 football game and 5 hockey practices.  Tomorrow we go down to Chicago for 2 days for 4 hockey games.  I'm tired just thinking about it all.  Luckily I'll get to see a few college friends while I'm down there.  That should break things up a bit.

In the midst of everything, I'm training for the Fall 50, which is a 50 mile running relay in Door County in October.  There are 5 of us on the team, so I need to be able to run about a total of 10 miles, broken up into 2 legs.  Tonight I'm doing a 6 mile training run.  I still am a run/walker, so I run about half of the time.  Maybe someday I'll be able to just run......

I recently lost 30 pounds.  I need to lose another 20, but I'm kind of at a self imposed standstill.  I determined that I needed more food to run/walk.  So, while I'm not losing right now, I'm also not gaining, so that's a win in my book.

I've started several blogs in the past, but just never kept up with them.  I'm hoping that this can be a place where I can talk about my struggles and successes with parenting, running, losing weight, eating, and anything else in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Julie's Gone Mad | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs