Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Been Awhile....

Wow, it's been awhile.  I've been slacking......  I haven't run since the Fall 50.  I figured out this week that it's 20 weeks until the Oshkosh half marathon.  So, I found an 8 week 5K plan and a 12 week half marathon plan.  I'm going to start tomorrow.  I really don't want to, but I know I have to.  I've probably gained 5 to 10 pounds, I'm feeling fat.

In the meantime, my mom and I have been making a quilt.  It's almost done.
This is before we sewed it together and added the borders.  My mom has quilted the top, except for the borders.  Hopefully we can finish that this weekend, then we'll just have the binding left.

Today we have 2 of L's hockey games.  It's been 2 weeks since he had a game, we've been kind of lost!!

This is all over the place, but back to working out.....I also want to do some resistance/weight work on the days I don't run.  I'm going to find some kind of workout online that I can do at home, just using my own body weight.  I figure if I write it on here, I'm more accountable to myself.

AND, I want to start a new quilt, to give to a friend for her new baby due in January.  I'm going to set up my sewing machine in C's room, since she doesn't sleep in there!  My mom got some new quilting stuff, so she's going to give me her cutting table and cutting mat!  Woo Hoo!!  Hopefully I can bring them home this weekend. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Julie's Gone Mad | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs